Benefits of Running

Running Benefits
Running is a great way to stay in shape and help achieve an overall healthy body. What you might not know is running can be a great remedy for mental exhaustion too. Running helps me clear my mind, lose weight, and helps me sleep. There's so many benefits form running!

1. Relieves Stress
Not long after I start to run my mind shifts to focusing on my exercise and not on the things that were bothering me from before. 

Running is the healthy outlet to all of life's problems.

Not just problems, you can run to change things in your mind when you're happy, bored, hungry especially, because EATING OUT OF BOREDOM IS A NO NO NO.  

So get out there and go for a run if you're feeling blue or have any bad sugar cravings coming on.

Running helps me stay refreshed and get my mind off of anything that is bothering me  Running is a great exercise for getting things off of your mind that are bothering you.


2. Makes me Happy
Physical exercise like running is rewarding. Mostly because when I run I know I am losing fat and I'm getting closer to my dream body. Running also helps me feel tired, and a sense of feeling productive and that I'm an overall hard worker.


If you run hard enough you can even release Dopamine, which is the most powerful natural drug know to the human race. (RUNNERS HIGH) Sometimes I run really hard for as long as I can just to chase that runners high.




3. Builds Muscle
Running works every muscle in our entire body. Our abs, legs, arms, and back are all being worked while on a run. Running specifically hits our core muscles like abs and obliques. If you want to get abs running will get you closer to the 6 pack abs you want, just eat clean and you'll have a 6 pack in no time!


4. Accelerates Fat Loss
Running encourages weight loss by burning massive amounts of calories. The longer and more we run the more calories being burned, and the more fat being lost. You'll hear from all the professionals if you want to lose weight you should do cardio and run.

Combine a running exercise with a clean diet daily and you will lose an incredible amount of fat and look better than ever. You don't even have to run to lose weight, you can walk or jog to lose weight and fat as long as your diet is clean. 

5. Outdoors Activity
Running is a great way to get outside and enjoy the weather. If you are someone who doesn't like to get outside because you have nothing to do, try going out for a run, you might become an outdoors person after all.

6. Enhances Overall Health
Having a strong immune system is very beneficial. Especially when it comes to fighting the common cold, diseases and illnesses. The immune system gets stronger the more you run. If you want to prevent the common cold or just build a stronger healthier body running is a great start!

Running tackles more health issues also like lowering high blood pressure and making sure lungs work properly and efficiently.

Running is especially good for older people, if you run and maintain weight you will run into less back and knee problems, so you can enjoy more time with your grand children and getting out to enjoy yourself!

Feel Better= Run More


Comments

Popular Posts