Intermittent Fasting Lose Weight Fast

The point of those article this to provide information about intermittent fasting to the readers, and the many health benefits you're going to learn to help persuade you into giving this a try. This technique can be used by anyone who is thinking about slimming down, wants to clear their skin up, wants to fight diseases infection, has health problems and wants to live a healthier life,  or just wants to make a diet change to there current way of eating. Intermittent fasting is not for anyone, but I always encourage people to see if it works for them before deciding not to try it, like me when it came to strawberries. Now I love them, and the nutritional value I can get from strawberries helps my body so much so take a minute to read and you might learn something useful! 

I like to think that intermittent fasting is just another way of dieting. In reality it's just another way to control when you eat. This can really have a positive effect, because when you start thinking about when you eat, next is what you eat. In order to reach your dream body, or the way you want your body to look, number one is having discipline in the kitchen and cleaning up your diet, all fitness trainers will tell you that is 100% most importantly.

Intermittent fasting has really helped me stick to the Paleo diet which I wasn't doing very well before I got serious with my diet and started the intermittent fasting. Not that intermittent fasting was 100% the reason why I can stick to the Paleo diet better now, it played a significant role in cleaning up my diet.

Benefits of Intermittent Fasting

1. Less chance of overeating- Over eating can create heart risk problems, obesity, inflammation, stigma, over eating carbohydrates and sugar can lead to many problems with your body, and health and make you crash in your day and just not feel the best overall.

2. Accelerates Fat Burning- Because of Insulin and Blood levels decrease, so the body targets fat for energy. Accelerate fat loss and torch fat from our bodies by fasting for periods. Pretty much long periods or just the right amount of short periods of starving ourselves, our bodies get detoxed from all the bad food and toxins so our bodies can work at optimal levels and use fat for fuel.

3. Human growth hormones can go up in our bodies because of the natural defense mechanisms and survival of the fittest concept, we are animals and our bodies adapt and must become stronger and leaner and more prone to fight off illness and diseases.

4. Genetics adapt in our bodies when we don't get food or water our bodies need to get stronger, which helps us fight off diseases and other issues our bodies are facing.

5. Intermittent fasting elevates Metabolism- which directly relates to more calories burned off while at rest.

6. Clears up skin, Anti-inflammatory- which inflammation is issues with skin and rash of the body due to poor diet, eating less and consuming less calories helps diminish Inflammation and rash on our bodies.

7. Live Longer life- Scientist researchers have concluded that fasting aids in fighting off infection, reproducing cells in our bodies more efficiently, stop the growth of bad cells like cancer, and consuming less unhealthy man made food with preservatives. All of these things make our bodies stronger and immune to diseases and illness which in turn can save us money, hospital visits, and maybe a few years of our lives.

8. Helps control long term food habits and clean diet
I've noticed when I practice intermittent fasting my body gets normal to the new practice of eating around certain times and consuming less. Not only these two things but when I do eat I eat real food, all natural or organic. Truth is when you eat real food you feel more full and less temptation to over eat. Intermittent fasting has helped me get a track of eating just the right amount, of the right food, and is entirely helping me move towards a diet that will help me lose weight and clean up my diet. Now if I decide to have breakfast it will be a portion the size of my palm if that and that's all due to intermittent fasting, and realizing I could get by with other energy sources. So this way provides many benefits to my bodies overall health and enhances my mind to stay focused and clear.

9. Detoxes our Bodies
Fasting helps cleanse our bodies and push out unneeded toxins and other things our bodies don't need. In turn our bodies can perform more efficiently and start to use more fat for fuel. Consuming less also means less risk of eating foods with preservatives and other chemicals to put our bodies at risk of diseases and health problems.

It's really no wonder why obesity and high blood pressure and other issues related to poor diet became such a problem in the most recent generations.  Health issues became so much more common from poor diet later in our country's history. I firmly believe this is because people aren't busy enough today and make eating a hobby, and people are eating man made things because they have addictive chemicals in the food to make people keep eating more and more, also people are just simply eating to much. Food wasn't a luxury back then and although people had diseases back then they were not directly related to poor diet like lots of cases in todays' society.

 Implementing the intermittent fasting diet will help your body grow efficiently and keep you healthy from lots of problems. It's simple, eating less and consuming less calories is better, not to mention all the health benefits associated with short term fast. (10 hours not eating)


Intermittent fasting is something else let me tell you. It's so simple. It's just going for a period of time without any food or major calories like a soda or something like that. But one thing is certain, while fasting and not eating anything for how ever long you want to go it's important to stay hydrated with lots of water.

There's many different ways to fact, like it says in the concept it's, "intermittent." That said there's many ways you can go about it in the time frame of not consuming food.

The easiest way, or the way I do it is skipping breakfast. I go to bed at around 10:00 pm and wake up around 6 am. That's 8 hours of sleep. Now I've already been fasting for 8 hours and not even knowing, well knowing but no possibility of me consuming food. So I wake up and start my day and when lunch comes around at noon or 11 am I eat my first meal. This is easy for me to do because I keep myself so busy up until lunch I don't even stop to think about eating. I would strongly encourage you to wake up, drink water, drink coffee, take your vitamins, and get to work and tackle the biggest projects and keep yourself busy up until 11 am - noon.

When I get out of bed. I typically shower and drink few cups of water, which you would be surprised fills you up A LOT first thing in the morning. And I down a few cups of coffee by the time lunch rolls around. Coffee is awesome, works an as appetite suppressant and burns fat in our bodies. Strongly suggest you dabble into a coffee that suits you and make the most of its useful powers!  

 That's a 12 hour fast. I then eat all the way up until 7-8 pm. Dinner around 6-6:30 pm. Then nothing big before bed, most nights a snack like pop corn with coconut oil. (Highly recommend that snack) especially for weight loss and to curb sweets cravings.

Intermittent fasting can be done that way or whatever period works for you. Some do eat for a day, then fast the next day. I wouldn't recommend that.

Others do days on end, and some even do just 8-10 hours in the middle of the day. Or I'm seeing more of eat breakfast, fast for 4 hours, eat lunch, fast for 4 hours, well that's not fasting. You're body can't send signals to your brains and muscle tissues that quickly.

I choose to take advantage of being asleep and having no way of eating. Upon waking up keeping myself as busy as possible up until lunch time, not even really thinking about food. Just eyes ahead seeing who needs help, what projects at work I can tackle next and not even think about eating until lunch time. This is a really important factor in cleaning up your diet. I just started working full time 6 days a week in the last few months, before that I was only working 3 and I could go on eating binges randomly. Eating out of boredom or just getting hungry from not doing anything, whatever. I highly suggest if you're not working in the morning during the week to take up a morning hobby to keep your hands busy to keep you from thinking about eating while trying to apply this technique of intermittent fasting. If you're bored when you wake up there's not a doubt in my mind you're going to snack on something. SO KEEP BUSY.

The body gets hungry, I completely understand.  There's plenty of ways to give the body healthy energy without a bunch of added calories.
This includes:
1. Coffee
2. Green Tea
3. Fruits and vegetables
4. Protein Supplements
I stick to coffee but any thing that you choose, make sure it's healthy and not that many calories that will not defeat the purpose of intermittent fasting in the first place.

Intermittent fasting has honestly helped me clean up my diet.
I know it sounds contradicting, not eating for half a day and then not wanting to crave a bunch of carbs like bread and pasta and have uncontrollable sugar cravings but I can confidently say when I do eat now I choose to eat all natural and only things that will be beneficial to my body.

Truth is, after you fast for 12 hours, your body doesn't care what you eat or mentally you don't really care. Because when you do eat something you'll feel much more fuller than eating every few hours of the day.

 I choose to fast for twelve hours and then eat a salad. The logic behind this is, my body is completely empty using fat for energy. When I consume a salad on an empty stomach, well it's simple, you all know how healthy green leafy vegetables are for the body. This kicks my body into prestige efficiency for fat burning, when it comes to boosting metabolism, and burning fat for fuel. Plus not consuming un- needed carbohydrates that have a possibility of getting stored as fat. I've never heard someone say they ate to much salad and there getting fat.

First it's when you eat, and if you can have enough self control to control when you eat , you'll start to have more discipline on what you eat. Remember, that killer body you want to be achieve starts and ends in the kitchen. Try out the intermittent fasting strategy for weight loss and the other health benefits. If you don't like it or doesn't work for you, forget about it. You may do it for a few days or a few weeks and come to be realize it does help you stick to a diet and then not have to do intermittent fasting. Or you just might be so happy with the results intermittent fasting has given you, you might just make it a habit. If you're eating the right things you can do this strategy days on end.



some information obtained from:
“10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Intermittent Fasting.” Healthline, Healthline Media, www.healthline.com/nutrition/10-health-benefits-of-intermittent-fasting#section6.

Comments

Popular Posts