Phone a Friend - Help Push Through

PhOnE A fRIEND LaNd LiNe



 Hey reader, check this out. It's been a long wet October week and you are sitting on the couch Saturday morning can't sleep in cause you're body is immune to waking at early dawn now for work and you are tired  but happy it's the weekend. 


You don't know what to do with yourself because all week you are occupied with work load and taking orders from your cranky boss that is getting sh** from his up above boss to make ends meet. 



Use your LANDLINE! Phone a friend: ME.

 I will be up and eating a nice breakfast omelette if you wish to know, peppers onion cheddar jack cheese, some ham, and cheese.

 The reason I say this is because we are humans and need human interaction and that's where phone a friend cones into play. 

I am that guy you can count on to get you hype for Saturday morning or afternoon workout and totally turn your mood and weekend around. 

I wish to be that guy anyways. Coming to you wish a pre set workout plan so you don't have to do any thinking and just get up and meet me.

 We can workout and go over the previous week and jot down mental notes in our brain chalk it up to credits and debits and what we have planned after the workout. Taking inventory is important in this day and age and if we are taking care of our bodies at the gym might as well add mental aspect of the overall Wellness spectrum. 

I am no psychiatrist by any means all I mean is of we accomplished a goal or had a bad or good work week or whatever we did and think how next time we can prepare to be better. 

Anyways;


I hear it all the time, can't find time to hit the gym , flabbergasted on what to do when we get to the gym, who will be there who won't be there. What to wear, and etc,. Tell you to put on first pair of shorts you see in your room and a white t shirt and assure you it's the perfect gym attire and that I am dressed very similar. 

I want to see you do good and be there for you to feel happy and better about yourself, whether it's the weekend or a Tuesday night. I love getting workout done and turning nights and days around to better days. 


Phone a friend+ ME. I take pride in keeping things as simple as possible to get the little tasks done. 

Focus on the little steps ahead of us keep one foot in front of the other and before we know it big goals will be in just the reach from us. 

 I will help you push through your workout be there to assist and motivate you and help you achieve the goal you set out for or it being just overall Wellness for body and mind. 



Comments

Popular Posts